Our tools target national, state and community goals to:
Our research scientists apply state-of-the-art analytical and data network tools to create innovative inroads for patient health status monitoring and management. Our primary service populations include military veterans and individuals within disadvantaged communities.
- Fight opioid, methamphetamine and alcohol addictions.
- Help relieve domestic abuse and prevent violent behaviors fueled by drugs, alcohol, rage or simply anger management issues.
- Empower licensed medical providers, the patient's support network and the community to follow the patient's progress more closely
- On a weekly, quick survey, not just 15-minutes-a-month meeting.
- Each page of our surveys allows the patient to express, in his or her own works, how things are going that week.
- Based on predictive scoring, we empower the patient's support network to proactively address potential relapses and episodes of acting out.